Monday, May 2, 2011

New Knob and Easter Wreath

I went to Michael's today to hit up the after Easter clearance section, and am I glad I did!  I found a few cute things that were a fraction of the price. :)  I bought a couple of things to add to my wreath to make it Easter-y for next year.
It's so cute!!!
AND it only cost like a dollar :) Bonus!

So our front door knob has been 'broken' for about 3 years.  We can't lock it because if we do, we won't be able to get into our house.  So tonight we bought a new one.
Before...
 after!
 I love that it is brushed nickel instead of that brass color :)

Okay, also I have a funny story.
So a couple of weeks ago Jared was being a good husband and vacuuming the house for me when all of the sudden I heard this super weird noise and then the vacuum shuts off.  I ran to the back room to find this.
 He sucked up an entire roll of curling ribbon!  and it was all perfectly around the entire vacuum roller thingy.
 It was pretty brutal
And now he owes me some pink ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. haha how did he not notice he was sucking up the ribbon?? thats really funny.

    ReplyDelete