I'm kind of in a weird phase right now.
Not sure if everything is real yet.
I've had two positive pregnancy tests....
yet all I want to do is go to the store and buy more.
No way am I actually pregnant.
We've wanted this for so long, how can the day actually be here?
I can't wait until I find out if I'll be having one or two little ones.
I can't wait to see their little pictures on the ultra sound
and then feel them move around inside my tummy.
I can't wait to find out if we're having a girl or a boy, or one or two of each.
I definitely feel pregnant now... even though it's hard to believe.
And every night I put my hand on my stomach and think
"Grow big and strong little embryos! Snuggle in and hang on tight!
Only nine months until I can hold you in my arms."
No comments:
Post a Comment